Flash isn't working even though I have peppermint

flash
windows
bug

When I try to play little flash games it doesn’t work!

Hi @BakedBean, check to see that Adobe Flash support is enabled in your preferences, for it is disabled by default! You can enable it here:about:preferences#plugins (or you can navigate there manually by going into your preferences). Hope that helps!

Hi Folks…I cant even get flashplayer download thru the stoopid win10 rubbish. I have disabled all security features, firewall, app and folder controls…all at once. Brave is truly restricted without a flash player. It seems everytime I do the required updates I lose another function an all browsers except Chrome which is the one they try and force you to use. Never before have I hated microsoft so much!!! Cut and paste from browser to browser went one at a time, and now even with the Brave browser from one tab to another tab…
So, two questions lol…Why doesnt Brave just build in its own flashplayer, I know they are aiming towards/supporting html5 etc, but in the meantime? Does anyone know how to get things by the win10 programs…please?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.