Flagged Profile

All depends on their settings and which device. For example, Android chooses your region at the same time you select your language. Windows actually differentiates between language and region. But they do still kind of roll together.

For example, one person had written in:

I see the ads, but my friend which use Windows 10 can not see them, we both live in Costa Rica but in different zones (He lives in Heredia and I live in San José)

basically, this seems to be an issue of locales, I will match his locales and try again

What solved it:

matching the locale on WIndows 10 ( Español (Costa Rica) instead of Español (Latinoamerica) ) fixed the issue for him.

In a similar fashion, you had person at Few ads dont pay

They did English-GB but lived in India. It didn’t work right for them until they went English-IN to mean English (India).

Just have to make sure whichever language is chosen, you also have the device showing your location.

And yes, VPN if it doesn’t match your system can get you flagged. Proxy is not allowed at all, as it will obscure your information from Brave and they can’t verify what ads to serve you…so you’ll get nothing and then can have system flag you in the end.

1 Like