Flagged for the nth time. i haven't received BAT since March

i tried to connect to Uphold and it will say verification needed. it logs me in but and the connection is there until i receive the flag. i tried gemini but i get an error as well. i have reset this browser last month as well and so today, i not only have been flagged, i don’t see the 6+ BATs i had since March. i appreciate the help i got from before regarding the device limit but it didn’t work.

Dm @steeven or @Mattches and someone will look at your account as soon as they can.

Error: Brave Rewards profile is flagged

Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards profile has been flagged, and you’re not able to verify with a custodian at this time. This flag can sometimes be due to irregular Brave Ads activity, though it can also be a false positive.

Note that while your Brave Rewards profile is flagged, you won’t be able to verify.

No action is required on your part. Your Brave Rewards profile will be automatically reevaluated on a regular basis to determine when (or if) the flag can be removed. Please try again every so often to see if the flag has been removed.

Learn more about Brave’s process for flagging Rewards profiles.

@steeven @Mattches, if i continuously attempt to authorize gemini, will gemini flag me for fraudulent activity? the BATs disappeared but i don’t see a link to redeem them. i have reset this browser last month.

@forumrook Please check again to see if you are unflagged? You may have to relaunch the Browser and wait a few minutes. Do post an update.

@forumrook,
Please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID and we can sort your issue out there.

Thank you.

i got unflagged but i still can’t connect to uphold or gemini (device limit).
@Aman_M

have a good day!

@forumrook,
Please see the following post for instructions on how to submit a wallet unlinking request: