Flagged accounts

Briefly describe your issue:
Im wondering if anyone has dealt with this. I have 2 computers and a phone with Brave. I can log in to 2 of the 3 locations just fine but the phone tells me my account has been flagged. And theres no way to change anything or fix anything. If theres a 2 device limit for brave rewards, that sounds silly. Anyone dealt with this? Is there a way to add 1 more device to a profile?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? android OS

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) yes

What date did you verify your wallet? unknown

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? unknown; havent been able to receive.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) yes

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner? i believe so, yes.

An account is flagged when their anti-fraud automatic system detects some suspicious activity.

I suggest you to open a support ticket using the link below, so they can have a look and potentially unflag your device.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.