Fix for Large Roll-Over Balances is Live in v1.40.105

Great, as we just need to understand why this happened. Thanks

That, looks like a different issue altogether.

Hey, @Aman_M,

I also had this roll-over issue this month.

Do you know if thereā€™s any use if I leave my browser open longer until payout?

Could my payment increase until day 7 or once itā€™s set it cannot change?

@g00z Unfortunately only Ads that get reconciled/cashed-out till end of the last month (untill last minute) will make the payout this month.

But donā€™t worry, the way Brave is on it, I donā€™t see this to be a problem from next month. You will surely get your payout then.

1 Like

Thank you, sad to hear that.

Dear Aman, please donā€™t make risky statements again hahahha.

I donā€™t get it, what do you mean?

I mean thisā€¦

hahaha

1 Like

Yeah. Letā€™s hope something else doesnā€™t come up. :+1:

To submit your logs to us, please follow these instructions :
Enable Enable Brave Rewards Verbose logging inside of brave://flags. (Relaunch if prompted)
(If Verbose Logging was already on, please restart your browser)
Go to brave://rewards-internals and click on Logs
Now use the browser, ideally for ~30 minutes, as you normally would.
Return to the logs page and hit the Refresh Button
Download your logs.
Fill out the form on this page and submit the logs ā†’ https://upload-support.brave.com/rewards (note that weā€™re only interested in your Rewards logs ā€” you do not need to provide the Rewards DB information).
Include the case number you are given once you are done submitting your logs.

1 Like

@Cored I will need the complete logs, please see how to submit above. Thanks

@tmancey

I sent you the complete log. It wasnā€™t, of course, from the first day I started to use the browser. It was a 30 min log with the verbose logging flag on.

What makes you think itā€™s not complete? Because itā€™s not from day one? That no longer exists.

I sent them again through the upload form. Iā€™ll send a dm as the other thread says to do.

This issue has been resolved server-side, can you please clear your logs at brave://rewards-internals and use the browser and send your logs again after tomorrow so I can confirm this issue was resolved. Thank you

1 Like

An update for users who updated early (before 26th if I remember), I would suggest to keep track of your payout (take screenshots). If you receive less than what is shown in the banner X BAT will arrive in Y days on brave://rewards/ then do post an update (here or in a new topic).

Unfortunately, this turned out to be true-

It continued for few days before being corrected, causing users to loose some of their earnings. And it could have continued, clearing all roll-over balances (without paying-out) if it wasnā€™t pointed out.

Juneā€™s payout this month has additionally been deducted by some amount for a lot of users and that probably will need a different explanation from Brave.

Even if I get thrashed, :grin: I want to point it out- anything causing disadvantage to users and done behind the curtains isnā€™t appreciated and should be informed before-hand (users will understand, Iā€™m hopeful).

I hope I donā€™t get banned for this. :grin:

2 Likes

@Aman_M

You are OK, and you do very good work, here, helping people.

1 Like

@Aman_M I second what @289wk said. :smiley:

For those who have received payout(s), if you are interested, I posted polls x3 in the misc category on the differences between the ā€œX amt arriving in Y daysā€ notice and the actual received payout amounts. They are a little cumbersome but if you donā€™t mind doing a little adding and substracting, go vote! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks @289wk and @Chocoholic. I have to put a lot of courage to make such posts :grin: and I try my best to be precise. Sometime I can be wrong but Iā€™m mostly right. :grin:

1 Like

Case Number : 68c365ef-afc3-42fb-9d97-674bd67a7c72
(Issue- Iā€™m not receiving enough amout of BAT rewards, in last two months got only 0.4 BAT, and almost 20 BAT was rolled over)

1 Like

LOL I wish I could say the same! 50-50 for me. :partly_sunny: