First time using brave: few things to fix

This is a great browser, but I’ve encountered few things to fix and make it work better!

• In the preferences tab (precisely in General settings), if I chose to restore the last view on opening, I don’t obtain this behavior;
  • In the preferences tab (precisely in General settings), the italian version shows “Chiemi* sempre dove salvare i file” instead of “Chiedimi* sempre dove salvare i file”;
  • It should be great to have a special bookmark to restore a specific tab-set configuration, for example: it could be useful for me to have Gmail, Facebook, LinkedIn ready to use, but if someone uses my PC and closes everything, with this special bookmark I don’t have to restore everything tab by tab… OR… I may desire to have a specific “personal” working-set when opening my browser, but then I need another tab-configuration for my job --> right now I solve this problem using different browsers, but Brave is so great that I’d like to use it for everything! ;p

A sort of multi-tab system would be really interesting to see implemented. I think brave needs more features like this that really draw people away from average browsers even if they don’t care for cryptocurrency.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.