First feedback not sure where to post

My first post, so a big thanks for developing such a unique browser.

On the whole I’m using it as my main browser.
My problems so far (none are new)

1. No full screen.(on some sites) As someone who uses sites such as Flickr, this is a must.

2. input in the bookmarks area is painfully slow.

3. Loading the browser can be slow.

So far these are my only outstanding problems, all the other ones have been solved by searching.

One last question (for now)
Is it acceptable for me to reply to another posters post, if for lets say, they have an issue and I do not, so that the development team know it’s not a universal problem.

Again, a big thanks.:grinning:

Brave: 0.18.16
rev: 8003c6652559b1b624f8de37fc60e80f3a7cc01d
Muon: 4.3.6
libchromiumcontent: 60.0.3112.78
V8: 6.0.286.44
Node.js: 7.9.0
Update Channel: dev
OS Platform: Linux based on ubuntu 16.04 LTS
OS Release: 4.4.0-87-generic
OS Architecture: x64

Hi @banko

Thanks for joining community and posting your experiences. You are absolutely able to reply to another post. We encourage users to help each other out. For example, you mentioned that some of your problems were solved by searching. If you see another user post about the same problem, you can feel free to direct them to something that helped you. Keep in mind, users have varying levels of comfort with technology and technological ability, so we all need to be patient and kind :slight_smile:

Just to clarify, when you say:

and then list your issues, they’ve all been reported and logged? Just want to make sure we aren’t missing any issues that should be logged.

Thanks!
Lauren

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.