Finnish Language support

So i was wondering if someone could contribute finnish language support on brave i could do that myself too, but if there is some other people willing i would pass the torch on them

2 Likes

I could definitely help translate Brave to finnish, I guess we would just need to get in touch with the developers.

1 Like

Hi @maestro @Sanyeri,

If you willing to help translate Brave to Finnish, I can give you steps to get started. :slight_smile:

• Brave use Transifex for localization effort. You can create an account if you don’t have one.
  • And go to this Finnish (fi) language project https://www.transifex.com/brave/brave-laptop/language/fi/
  • Click Join team, and if your request accepted, you can start to translating!
  • For translating, click resource (eg. adblock.properties) that you want to translate. And then click Translate button.
  • Voila! Start translating the available strings. :slight_smile:
  • You also can provide another suggestion for already translated strings if you found a mistake or misspell.
  • Once the progress reach 100% (all resources translated), PING us so the team can include Finnish as language option.

Feel free to ask if you have a questions.
Best
:slight_smile:

1 Like

so i registered an account now just waiting for to get accepted

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.