Few BATs On One Pc

I receive a low amount of BATs, I click on every ad (I use brave every day all day long) and I only have 0,250 BATs, but my brother, who also use brave, almost never clicks ads and never uses brave but he has 3,129 BATs, why?

Windows10 1.25.68

Is your browser wallet currently verified? No

Are you using a VPN? No

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold? Yes

clicking on ads is not necessary

and what should i do?

The Brave Browser has exciting features of ad tracking and some more, it will depends on the browser usage and surfing with new information’s, By surfing more information the user will be able to receive reliable tokens (rewards) for the ad, and also some more tips I can include here, If you are using Brave Browser in android there is an feature in the settings called → Show Ads when Brave Browser not in use, by turning it on you have an chance to receive more ads.

I have the setting on “5 ads/h” and I use brave on pc

Where are you finding this “Show Ads when Brave Browser not in use” setting? I don’t believe it exists.

It’s just on android, open brave, click the 3 dots in the right corner, Settings, scroll down, Brave rewards, and turn it on

1 Like

I see that now. I was looking on a PC. Mine is already enabled.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.