Fehler: Eingeschränkte Funktionalität des Uphold-Kontos

Briefly describe your issue:
I tried to connect my Brave Rewards to my Uphold account, but I got this error:

When I go to my Uphold Profile, there is a verification date. Also, when I go to Integrations, Brave Browser is connected.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Laptop:
Brave: 1.47.171

Phone:
Brave: 1.47.175

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No

What date did you verify your wallet?
- (not in Brave, but Uphold is on 29.12.2022)

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
-

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, Switzerland

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Phone: Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?
Yes

Please check PSA: Current FAQ - #17 by Saoiray as I have a little guide about it there.

I already got verified on 29.12.2022

@chraebsli That is something else entirely. Like it said, you need to do Liveness. To do this, you either have to attempt to make a transaction on Uphold or you need to install the app on Android and it should give you a notification. This is you sending another picture of yourself to them.

@Saoiray I tried to do this Liveness check like you described in your previous reply PSA: Current FAQ - #17 by Saoiray. But I already made the verification that is linked in your post, and it is still not working.

Then I tried the method of the user you quoted, to make some transactions that you have to take a selfie. I already have done these things in the past & yesterday and I had never a prompt to take a selfie nor to do another check:

• Deposit Money from Google Pay
  • Traded some Crypto Currencies
  • Deposited Money from Bank Account
  • Traded Money back to Bank Account

You can also see the Activity here:
Activity of Uphold Account

@chraebsli Those usually have resolved. If you’re still experiencing issues, I would suggest you contact Uphold to see if they can advise if there are any limitations on your account. The bit you tried usually has resolved for everyone. I’m not sure if perhaps they’re waiting on email verification or something else from you. All I can say is the Limited Functionality issue typically comes from them missing something from you for KYC/AML. (otherwise referred to as Customer Due Diligence [CDD]).

Thanks for the help. I did the email verification and will contact Uphold now and share the solution. Have a great evening.

So I contacted the Uphold Support team and they could help me. I reinstalled the app, and then I again made the transaction, and then it worked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.