Faulty Monthly Statement

The wallet is verified as you can see from the video. But not able to see the how much BAT I received every month (Earnings from Ads)
I have also received ads during that time. But am not able to see in the rewards statement. A possible bug maybe.

OS ; Windows 10
Wallet created: 09/13/2020
Brave version :
Version 1.24.82 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)

at least you receive BAT.

How you earn 37 bat?
Omg

1 Like

Using it for September bruh

My monthly statements have never worked for years, I’m on windows 7 64 bit ultimate, always lastest browser

it not from single month if you check the video you would see that go back to september maybe it older that that also
and in the old days when BAT price was like .21 $ it was not hard to get high amount of BAT per month

i am not verified one (no uphold account) and i can see the statement there was option that was clearing the history of the reward system that clear those statements

but not sure where it go

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - May 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status - #3 by steeven. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!

This is captured here. A temporary solution is coming soon as it’s now on deck to be implemented: https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/9211

1 Like