Family - 8 laptops but only 1 uphold account

I am quite enjoying Brave and want to introduce it to my entire family. However, for brave rewards (any crypto) for the family is managed by me. Can I link multiple laptops in different locations to a single uphold account? Some Faucets frown on such behaviour and I dont want to jeopardize my rewards

2 Likes

use your BAT for tip creator no need uphold

Since he doesn’t mention whether or not he is a Brave Creator, this is not an appropriate solution.

1 Like

hey all… just a reminder… I am looking to receive brave REWARDS from multiple (entire family) laptops (running brave browser) to a single uphold account

Ypu only can link up to 4 browser wallets @najeebaccounts – note this is a lifetime connection, there’s no way to unlink/disconnect it ATM . https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034841711-What-is-a-verified-wallet-

why this restriction? I want all my family to use brave on all our devices but by this restriction my family has to open multiple Uphold accounts to receive the rewards.

keep 4 people use brave 4 people use firefox

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.