Fake BAT Rewards

Hi, I just open my gmail and then I received free BAT Token Distribution from Ariel Winterer

His email : [email protected]

Fake Brave Site

so I download the brave browser setup from the site after that I launch the setup. It will ask to enter ETH address,email address and how much bat we need so I click install I noticed that the program will download some js called Microsoft_FrameWork.js seems this script is encrypted the main program obfuscated with crypto obfuscator I just use de4dot to unpack this program. After unpack the program I found some main url https://rocld.com/m9iyg will download the js file. Can someone please report that fake site.

Best Regards,
naMcH

PS : English is not my first language also I dont know where to report so I create thread here. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

@naMcH thank You for spotting that. We love to see this kind of community engagement. Welcome to the community. @cory and @mattches would take it from here

1 Like

:ok_hand: good job. i report a lot of spam. It may be useless as a whole but i believe these up and coming companies will be able to combat it easily if they use preventative maintenance

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.