' Failed to get ad events' log Error?

Briefly describe your issue:
I’ve stopped receiving daily ads on both my laptop and my android phone starting few months ago. I sometimes get 2 or 3 ads one day and then nothing for the next several days. And repeat.

I checked the Logs under brave://rewards-internals and i see a lot of errors seemingly related to when I was supposed to receive the ads pop-up/notification

The errors read as below:

[Feb 22, 2023, 9:27:12.5 AM:ERROR:ad_events_database_table.cc(71)] Failed to get ad events

I have attached my Logs file for reference below

What Operating System and Brave version are you using?
Android, Brave version 1.48.164
Windows 10, Brace version the latest

Is your browser wallet currently verified? YES

What date did you verify your wallet? Back in 2020

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? YES

Are you using a VPN? Sometimes, i don’t receive ads either with nor without a VPN. I used to receive ads with it with no issues anyways.

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards ? YES

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner? YES

Does your device pass the safety net? YES

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner? Yes

Ads frequency is expected to fluctuate based on a variety of factors — imo, there is likely nothing wrong with your Rewards profile.

If you still feel like there is, please reach out to us on our Rewards support form and. someone will be happy to assist you: