Failed Confirmations getting higher!

The large % of BAT rolling over is part of the payout issues they are addressing. The past reprocessing of payments and the current in process fixes are to address all the issues being reported including “didn’t receive BAT”, “BAT disappeared”, “only getting 0.25 BAT” and “getting less BAT than earned” (with all the differences being rolled over to next months balance). Was this not your issue?

The moderators have said in the past in many topics that the logs are not for users but Brave staff. The PSA: User FAQ topic created by a community member and pinned in the Rewards Support category addresses this. Even though the json files are not specifically mentioned, they probably apply in this instance. You probably have some idea based on your experience, but the logs are not usually useful to the moderators unless they specifically ask them to be provided. Posting information below.

What are some things that Brave would like me to know before posting?

The first two are actual quotes from staff, along with my own explanation behind it. All the others are things I’m advising based on my observations and discussions with them.

1. Digging through/posting logs and making assumptions about what they mean is not helpful to anyone.

The logs you see in places like brave://rewards-internals are only for errors and are intended only for staff. A lot of people discover them and try to assign meaning to what they are, such as thinking it’s why they aren’t seeing ads. In the majority of cases, that’s not true.

Hope your issues are resolved. Good luck!

3 Likes