Facing Error in Chrome Browser [Please HELP]

windows

Hey Everyone,

Unfortunately, I was upgrading my router’s configurations and eventually, after changing the settings, I couldn’t access the Internet. The Chrome Browser showed me an error something like Fix Err_Network_Changed in Google Chrome

Please help . I’ll appreciate any input.

0 Likes

Hlo, Alexbach you are at the right place thanks for posting in our forum. So if you wnat to resolve Err_Network_Changed in google chrome then you have to follow these steps:
First of all open google chrome then open history
Now, check from the beginning option and click on clear all
Finally, test your browser. I hope this will help you to fix this issue.

1 Like

Hey, I cleared the Cache memory as well as my Browser History but it didn’t seem to work.

0 Likes

Oh, then I think you have to Reinstall your network adapter software to fix this issue follow these simple steps to do this and let me know if this works:

1. At first, open the Device Manager.
  2. Then search for Network Adapters then right click on it and click on uninstall.
  3. Finally, Restart your system and check for the errors.
1 Like

Hi, I tried that too. However, I couldn’t uninstall the Network Adapters successfully.

0 Likes

Hi, alexbach the last solution that I know is Changing the DNS Server Addresses in Windows Network Settings. May this solution will resolve your issue.

0 Likes

What do I need to change? Please suggest me, I don’t have any knowledge related to this.

Thanks

0 Likes

I have faced that too. In fact, most of the people have experienced A network change was detected or ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Google Chrome.

AS @rogerdedrer suggested, open Google Chrome then open history
Now, check from the beginning option and click on clear all
Finally, test your browser. I hope this will help you to fix this issue.

If that doesn’t work, you can a few more solutions to fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED Error.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I was able to do it within 15 minutes.

0 Likes

than you should clear the corrupt file…and then try to update again…

0 Likes