Facebook blocker!

To make Brave even more strict, please add a facebook blocker-type of cookie setting; this will stop Facebook from tracking you in the site, or when you logoff; I do not notice any struct blocking for Facebook; an extension you might integrate in Brave is I Like privacy; a chrome extension; until this or a similar extension is added; Facebook will continue to track, block, and take down pages and groups; not complaining; this is a way to make Brave MORE secure!
Thank you in advance!!

Do you have any suggestion for such extension to be integrated into Brave? Does individual cookie management suffice this?
https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/1991

What is needed(not a complaint) is a built in extension that stops Facebook from tracking you on the site, and on the web; there is a Chrome extension " I LIKE PRIVACY"Privacy badger from EFF.org, a trusted source, or Facebook disconnect; these should be built in, as your present add ons are; too many users have their accounts blocked, banned, or a complete removal of the account takes place; facial recognition is used to apply identity theft to a persons account without notice!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.