Extentions on Nightly

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Regarding extention support, I think that the community would be of a great help for processing this so i suggest you release a version on your github to be compiled by others or pre-compiled, and i suggest that you use the Kiwi browser extention techinique which they made open source and available to be used by other browsers, their extention support is so wide even for the non-popular extentions, I think taking the whole engine from them or a part of it where you have the problem would be so helpful for you as developers, and for us as users,
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Check out xda page of announcing kiwi an open source
  2. Here’s kiwi’s github page too for quick checking https://github.com/kiwibrowser/src

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details
Galaxy A70
Additional Information:
Thank you so much for being the safest browser!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.