Extension Request: Xmarks extension

Please add the Xmarks bookmarks extension. I use multiple browsers and the ability to sync my bookmarks across platforms is essential. Until this extension is added, I simply can’t adopt the Brave browser for regular usage.

How Do You Vote on an Extension?
Bookmarks cannot be imported

Hi @kanuuker,

This extensions already requested. You can track the progress here https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/projects/1

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @eljuno, when you say that this extension has already been requested, does that mean it will definitely be worked on and included in Brave at some point in the future? Other than liking the OP’s post, is there anything else we can do to encourage the inclusion of this extension in Brave? It seems to have been stuck in column 1 of the link you posted to for over a year.

Hi @cuppettcj, I’m just pointing out that the extension is already requested and logged. The team will consider it. And the team is working on better and easier extension support IIRC. :slight_smile:

How long does it take to consider it? The request is over a year old.

still under consideration. there is a bunch of other requests

+1 for XMarks, which lets me own my bookmarks separate from any specific browser. While I’m delighted Brave is also providing its own Sync capability, XMarks solves the wider problem – keeps me sync’d across the other browsers I must work with too.