Extended detail on web page will not display

Hello Brave Team,

Brave version 0.57.18 Chromium: 71.0.3578.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10 x64 17763.r5 1809 14-1434

Accessing specific url [https://www.getup.org.au/campaigns/corporate-tax/make-a-submission-to-the-asic-review/make-a-submission-call-for-greater-corporate-transparency?t=43BoyDTGOY&utm_campaign=Wanna_peek_at_Murdoch_s_accounts_&utm_content=26987&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast#accordion-module-content-48730] no problems, however, extended detail -> [ What should my submission include?] results in… nothing…

****'Cause I’m on my L plates I can only add two links to this post, therefore some of this may need further clarification, if that’s the case please don’t hesitate to ask… :slight_smile:

On 2 other browsers extended detail is displayed

**Steps to Reproduce

1. Cleared cache, cookies, history
  2. Turned off firewall.
  3. Tried other browsers - issue does not exist
  4. Ran audits on page
    Web console logs the following errors:

Uncaught ReferenceError: add this is not defined
at HTMLDocument. (make-a-submission-call-for-greater-corporate-transparency?t=43BoyDTGOY&utm_campaign=Wanna_peek_at_Murdoch_s_accounts_&utm_content=26987&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast:327)
at f (jquery.min-1499a805c7278600be2b5438bfe28baf.js:1)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min-1499a805c7278600be2b5438bfe28baf.js:1)
at Function.ready (jquery.min-1499a805c7278600be2b5438bfe28baf.js:1)
at HTMLDocument.pe (jquery.min-1499a805c7278600be2b5438bfe28baf.js:1)
content.bundle.js:1 .accordion-toggle > span www.getup.org.au

1. All [brave://settings] are either default or allow.

**Actual Result:

Expected result:
Extended detail of [ What should my submission include?]

Any help or ideas gratefully received.

Thanks!

Hmmm, fixed it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Turned of [Brave shield][Ads & Tracks]

Slippery little sucker :slight_smile:

@SNAFU_MIG, great detective work!
I’m not entirely sure why that’s required though…:thinking:
Will dig into it. Thanks for reaching out!

Hello Mattches, Brave Team,

:blush:Thank you, t hat’s very kind if you. I once had a boss who, during an annual PR, stated, “you remind me of a Bulldog…”, after I picked myself up off the floor & recovered my composure I inquired “why?”, he replied “you never ever let go (of problem investigations…)!”, well, I couldn’t be unhappy about that, however, I did say “you could have chosen a more 'attractive” dog​:grinning:

With the solution to last nights issue my fix was not due to any specialized🕵️‍♀️ work, just dogged (no pun intended) determination, I keep on turning things on/off, until it finally worked.

Hopefully the post may help someone in the Brave community and, if there’s a logic reason for the issue existing and you find it I’d be very interested to know.

Thanks again Mattches,

Mig.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.