Export Bookmarks of Old Brave Browser V0.66.101 Chromium: 75.0.3770.142 to new Nightly Brave Broswer

Hello. Saw a post for the new Brave Nightly version and so I installed in and want to export my old Bookmarks from Version 0.66.101 Chromium: 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit) to the new Brave Nightly version but DO NOT see a way to do it. I do NOT want to loos all my links, settings and my current profile. Can someone from Brave team please help?

Thanks, Rich

Hello All: Spend some more time searching and discovered that if you use the sync feature you get update the new browser on the same desktop without losing you bookmarks.
Steps below:
Link to sync your bookmarks below: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021218111-How-do-I-set-up-Sync

Click on Sync, View Sync code. copy the 24 words, Open the new browser, paste the 24 words in the sync code window, close the new brave browser window, reopen the new brave browser and your bookmarks should all be there.

Good Luck, Rich

1 Like

Glad you found a solution :slight_smile:

@rfbladek,
Alternatively, you can use the import/export feature of the browser to do this:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.