So basically brave is using more data than I excepted.
I thought it was the windows update or automatic sync but even after that brave used more than chrome .
I wasn’t a fan of chrome but when I load youtube.com in chrome it uses like less than 1 mb or 1mb but when I opened youtube on brave it used like 3 to 4mb .
It’s just on my windows pc and not the Android app.
I don’t know if it’s because of the fact that I changed few settings or the fact that there is an issue but even a simple google search uses more data than Chrome or opera mini.
I don’t want to use chrome but because of the data problem I have to use chrome.
I stil can’t figure out what’s the actual problem but I can’t continue to use brave with such a difference in data usage compared to brave