Evernote Web Clipper Extension

Hi, after trying to use the Evernote Web Clipper extension this message popped up:

“Evernote Web Clipper uses cookies to identify your account. Check your browser settings to make sure third-party cookies are accepted from Evernote.”

But apparently there is no way to allow third-party cookies only for this extension. The only setting I found was the global settings for all sites and that one is something I’m not keen to allow :smiley:

3 Likes

Bump! I’m having what seems like the same problem with the Dynalist clipper extension. It seems like adding a specific allow for a website in the settings does not actually allow cookies through - I still get the little notification in the address bar saying that cookies have been blocked even after restarting the browser.

Thanks for reporting @elven_inside @ksbrarc,

cc @Mattches @kamil for additional test and help.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Apologies for the late response!
I’m actually able to reproduce this on both Windows 10 and macOS. I’m not entirely sure what the issue. Shields on/off doesn’t change the behavior nor do the content settings. I’m going to have to ask around about this.

If it turns out that this is a “bug bug” and needs fixed, I’ll log an issue for you and reply back here with it.

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Is there something we can do on our end to be able to allow the third party cookies?

Thanks!

Open issue for this here:

Menu --> Settings --> Brave's Shields Defaults --> Cookie Control: Allow All Cookies

Hope this helps!