Evernote or Evernote Web Clipper

The Evernote extension allows users to highlight, clip and annotate web content then save that content to their Evernote notebook.

Official Description

Use the Evernote extension to save things you see on the web into your Evernote account.
Goodbye, bookmarks. Hello, Web Clipper!
Clip the web pages you want to keep. Save them in Evernote. Easily find them on any device.

• Great for research—clip any article or web page
  • Clip to a specific notebook and assign tags
  • Use Evernote to find clips on any device
  • Highlight key text from any website or article
  • Use text and visual callouts to draw attention
  • Share and email clips or create a URL link
  • Special formats for LinkedIn, Amazon & YouTube
  • Clip Gmail threads and attachments
  • Clip as entire page, selection, or simplified article

Source

Reasoning

Evernote is a ubiquitous on the web; the note-taking and productivity app had an estimated 200 million users worldwide, up from 150 million in July 2015. Any extension is likely to be used be a considerable number of Brave users.

Totally agree Evernote Web clipper is a widely used web clipper. Especially for people like me with a brain injury and memory retention problems - so my request is selfish.

Yes, please. Evernote is quite useful if you’re into article reading. Would love to have it on Brave.

Being able to use Evernote Web Clipper is probably a deal breaker for me. I’m a power user and can’t see myself constantly flipping back and forth between browsers as I’ve had to do the last few days since I discovered Brave. I may be able to use Pocket for a short time which requires an extra step, but hoping this happens soon. Looks like the first requests were made back in November.

Another vote for Evernote web clipper! I use it regularly.

And yet another vote for web clipper! My most used extension and a must for me using brave as my daily browser.

An Evernote extension is VITAL to the long term success of Brave.

+1, Evernote extension would be welcomed.

I use Evernote daily - can’t really use a browser that doesn’t allow me to clip directly to it. Please add this capability to BRAVE!

I’m loving the mission and look of Brave so far–but will only become a user if I have Evernote Clipper, as I use it daily. Please add and thanks for doing what you do!

+1 for evernote webclipper. PLEASE make this happen. It’s the one thing I must have to make the full time switch from Chrome.

Hi all,
The team is working on brave-core (chromium fork) which will have full extension API support. Coming later this year. More info.

Thanks,
:slight_smile:

Evernote Web Clipper would allow me to get rid of my other browsers! +1!

Thanks eljuno, the ‘more info.’ link was very helpful and I am really looking forward to the changeover to (chromium) v1. Like others, I will ditch all other browsers, esp. when I can use Evernote with it.

+1 for Evernote Web Clipper. Forced to use Pocket for now

Evernote is an essential part of my life. Not being able to clip from Brave is bad news for me. Please add this extension.

Sign me up as another vote for Evernote. I use it constantly, as do other many people I work with, and Evernote’s absence will deter others from using Brave. Thanks.

Big Ditto to other comments re Evernote Clipper. It’s a deal breaker! If Brave had it, it would be my default browser . . . if not, NO.