ETA on Brave rewards -uphold link to IOS

Hi Devs,

Would you be able to give an ETA on when we will be seeing Brave rewards of IOS linked to Uphold? I have Brave installed on every device of mine and I do a lot of browsing on my tablet than my laptop. some updates on that would be helpful.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Sadly there’s no public ETA yet.

Why does it take so long to make it happen?

1 Like

Because iOS is a bit different from desktop and Android. Different code mean different implementation. And the results is development can take times.

Thanks for your patience.

Due to all of the different things I have read in the community about this are we allowed to self tip ourselves because of this issue? It only seems fair that we should be able to sent the BAT to ourselves someway and since there is not a direct link this is the only way to do so.

2 Likes

Is there any news about this topic ?
I would like to withdraw my BAT from my synchronised iOS :slight_smile:
Event it is not still ok, can we have an update ?
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Still getting this error when I try to transfer to an Uphold wallet barcode.

1 Like

Same here. I’d like to receive at least some basic information about this issue from support. That’s not a first time when the multiple threads about common issue are left without any response from the team for several months.

2 months later…

…where’s the support?

yep
i do not understand

This is criminal, C-R-I-M-I-N-A-L !!!

Brave Rewards are no longer available for iOS due to a ruling by Apple.

I get this reply over and over again. What should I do to transfer my BAT on iOS to my Windows Brave Browser @macbikegeek @Mattches

@Taremi25 It’s too late. The deadline’s over.

I think your unclaimed BAT may have been reclaimed by Brave, since it’s no longer valid.

@Taremi25,
If you have funds to be transferred from iOS to desktop, you can submit your request here:

3 Likes