Estimated pending rewards seem to be way off

For the last few weeks, it seems that the reporting of pending rewards is not functioning, or it is being given inputs causing it to show bad data. I see in my profile an estimated 0.05 BAT from 106 ads. I do see other posts commenting on this, but I wanted to start fresh as a month has passed on them. There is obviously some sort of issue here as multiple users report this issue.

I am using Ubuntu 18.04 with Brave [Version 1.2.30 Chromium: 79.0.3945.79 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)]. It seems that approx 1 month ago, the Brave browser got the cyber flu and is not functioning properly in many places.

1 Like

@Asad for help?

I am attaching a screenshot of my rewards screen. There is clearly something wrong here.

2019-12-26_23-35

1 Like

@steeven - Anything here? I understand that software sometimes goes awry, but something from the team seems appropriate. Even “We don’t care”, “working on it”, etc …

1 Like

Hi @thwaller - thanks for reaching out, and for your patience. With the payout happening in 3 days your pending rewards should update soon.

I still see nothing. It seems to reset to zero each day or so. Right now I am at 0.2 BAT.

1 Like

Hi @thwaller - did you receive your payment on the 5th?

Estimated pending rewards
Same problem with Brave on my Android phone, and as you can see (Pics) claim is not working.
Amsterdam Netherland

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.