Estimated earnings not increasing after a Brave ad

The seemingly complete “Yahoo” response of no official help is very disappointing to me. Since early June my account shows uphold as disconnected, but I go to Uphold and there is no issue there.
So, I have to consider the concept of a company running a service that isn’t interested in our problems doesn’t want my business, nor would they care about word of mouth publicity about such issues.
I know Yahoo is completely disinterested, and I know that Google is headed the same direction. Customer assistance means Customers help each other. That’s okay.
I really want this to work but this atop of being unable to “like” sites on WordPress makes me think I’ll just hang on to my wallet for now and not care about the ads or new accrual of Bat.

1 Like

been clicking on the ads for three days now but my estimated earning isn’t not moving up. i am stuck at the same earning for three days now. brave please fix the issue. i am using Version 1.11.97 Chromium: 84.0.4147.89 (Official Build) (64-bit) . please assist me.

Hi! I’ve been using Brave for a month. I see ads regularly, but my estimated earnings counter doesn’t increase, remaining at 0.0000 BAT all the time. The ads aren’t counted as well.
My version of the browser is 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit), OS Linux.
I checked the white paper, numerous FAQs and forum topics but failed to find the solution. Please help.

Hi, I have this issue with brave dev
Versión 1.14.68 Chromium: 85.0.4183.83 (Build oficial) dev (64 bits)

It’s happening again! On windows

2 Likes

v1.14.81 Chromium: 85.0.4183.102 64bit
windows 10 .
Taiwan
estimated earnings not increasing even after receiving ad notification for two days.
there are ad notification histories in brave reward section.

My home computer estimated earnings also haven’t increased at all since yesterday even after receiving ads.
The strange thing is my other work computer is working fine though.
Is it normal?
Any solution?

Same ads notification but count and amount dont increase for 2 days.
Version 1.14.81 Chromium: 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (32-bit)

Same here, ad counts not increasing when watching ads V 1.14.84 for linux

Any issues or fix?

I am facing this issue now. I see this ticket has been open for a long time and no fix yet not even a proper response from support team, this is a great disappointment for me as Brave user.

1 Like

i am also facing the same issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.