Estimated earnings not increasing after a Brave ad

The boring part is when the support guys pretend like they don’t know what is happening. I’m actually starting to think otherwise of this project…

4 Likes

I even tagged them yesterday but no response still

2 Likes

Good projects are killed by greedy and ignorant leaders. We make this project to move forward, they must not take advantage of that. There are many projects out there. This is not on. I’m annoyed beyond measure, there’s shady things happening every weekend or towards payouts. #bs

2 Likes

Mostly towards payouts…I guess it’s a known issue that’s why the admins aren’t responding

3 Likes

Then if this project fails, they’re the ones to blame. Because even after payouts the issue will still remain while we wait for the next issue. It’s just issue pilling up.

2 Likes

I’ve crunched the numbers again this morning - and it has taken 8 ads viewed to accumulate .1 This equates to 0.0125 BAT per ad (as opposed to the previous 0.05 per ad). This is a significant decrease.

Upon scanning other related threads, i can only see one Mod response thus far from @eljuno in https://community.brave.com/t/decreased-amount-of-rewards-per-ad/129247: “Nothing changed. Because it’s vary for each ad. And it’s always 70% of the revenue share.”

Since yesterday’s upgrade to v1.9.76 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (32-bit), i’ve personally been receiving the same ads as i did prior to the upgrade (ie. BlockFi). It seems a stretch that the payment structure would have changed for such ads in the last x2 days and coincidental that it has occurred at the same time as an upgrade.

@steeven @eljuno - can you pls acknowledge that this is indeed a problem and whether it was by design or a bug? If the latter, can you pls advise the best course of action.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Personally, I felt that the amount of ads I’ve been getting has also decreased with the number of BAT per ad.

1 Like

If the payment structure hasn’t changed, then we are only getting paid for every 4th ad we view.
Plus, isn’t it odd that there are so many people complaining about this any yet Mods are not replying to it.
Do they expect this to just go away?

Same problem here, the new update 2 days ago seems to have messed thing sup

1 Like

Sorry, dumb question, completely irrelevant, but what are “Mods”?

1 Like

Moderators, you’ll see they have an M in a circle after their username. The officials.

1 Like

Well they will surely reply on Monday I think.

1 Like

Why is that? Because Monday is the start of the work week?

1 Like

I saw 20 ads from yesterday and my bat increased just by 0.2, usually it should increase by 2 BAT’s

2 Likes

The payout for ads has been seriously turned down. That wouldn’t be so bad if it was a smaller decrease and the number of ads per day limit was increased to more than compensate. I.e. 3 times the ads for half the payout per ad. But this level of payout is ridiculous.

1 Like

Because they do have a family too man and Saturday and Sunday are off days for them

1 Like

So you’re saying that a program that’s supposed to operate 24/7 has no support at the weekends???
I don’t think so.

1 Like

This is not a tuck shop, this is a big project if you haven’t realized.

1 Like

Maybe we had the wrong impression.
Perhaps it is actually a tuck shop :wink:

1 Like

I have the same issue this latter have not been escalating for 3 days i receive ads but no change in counter

1 Like