Estimated Earnings for March showing 0.00 BAT on New Tab Page

Normally, my new tab page shows my estimated earnings slowly climbing throughout the month. But for this month (March) the estimated earnings have been 0.00 BAT for the entire month, with no change. Is this a known problem? Just wondering if there’s something I’ve disabled? It looks to me like everything is fine, just the rewards aren’t accumulating like they normally do.

1 Like

Hi @ImpressiveWebs - thanks for reporting. What OS and Brave version are you using?

1 Like

Did it at any point show earning for March and disappear, or it’s been 0 consistantly?

Latest stable build on Windows 10:

“Version 1.4.96 Chromium: 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)”

No, I don’t believe it showed any earnings for March at any point. But I was sick with the flu for a few days at the start of the month (no, evidently not THAT flu), so I may have simply not seen it since I wasn’t online much for the beginning of the month.

1 Like

I am also having this problem. The Brave Rewards widget on the dashboard and the Brave Rewards tab all show 0.00 as the number.

2 Likes

I just wanted to clarify that this only seems to be happening on the new tab page, not in my actual rewards account. The rewards account seems to reflect the correct amount but the new tab page stills says 0.00 BAT.

Thanks for the update @ImpressiveWebs - we have a new version releasing soon, once it’s released will you update and let me know if the widget continues to show 0.00?

No problem, I will. Thanks!

Having the same issue as well …

I’m having the same issue. My brave wallet widget (triangle) empty (which wasn’t earlier), rewards section within browser, not functioning. Same with new tab.

Getting that server message ( Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible.)

No brave browser card in uphold.

1 Like

How’s your uphold functionality?

Been having this same issue, however I did receive a payout at the beginning of March.
So, for all of March and so far in this April, my estimated rewards show 0.
I suspect this is a visual bug, but I also haven’t received my payout this month (April).
Seems as though April payments are still processing though? Ref

Just curious if I’m still accumulating rewards or not, and if I need to do anything further.

EDIT:
Some more info I just came across that may be relevant.

Also showing that I have not received any ad notifications:

And when I go to check past month statements, they’re all zeroed out:

Note: the above Feb 2020 in fact paid out on March 6th for 22.8BAT

Hope this is helpful! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.