Estimated bat went zero without getting confirmed

I’ve three using browsers which were not connected to uphold.

In all of these browsers I have almost 11bat in estimated pending state (for the last month).

And today when I see the rewards page, I see estimated bat went to zero for all of the browsers. How this will happen?

Is brave stopped paying for non connected uphold browsers?

@Mattches @Aa-ron @steeven @justsomeone1

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Sorry for late replay @Rohit552

last month the estimated gone to zero and i did not get payed then after the payment time finish about 1 days later the esitamted get back and still did not get payed i did not report that
but this month i get paid as usual

so even if you did not get paid you bat is not gone you will get paid next month in the worst case

by the way am using the built-in wallet no uphold account if that help in any way

and welcome back @steeven

@justsomeone1

Thanks for the reply da…

Even the mentioned browsers were not connected with uphold. Now the issue I facing is, I claimed the bat but not able to contribute to any one. (When ever i click on the brave triangle button beside mobile search bar) app is crashing and closing automatically.

Yes, @steeven told to share some details. But even while sharing them, I see a error message related to the attachments i attached.

you welcome

for the attachment try to clear your cache or try in private mode

@Mattches @justsomeone1 issue got solved

Please close this ticket

What had happened? How did you solved it? I have the same issue.

I do nothing!!

After few days, app stopped crashing… @Shreneda

chrome://rewards/

visit this link and you can see the claim option. When you click that app didn’t crash :blush:

No, I know that already.

My issue was the estimate bats were showing 0.00 same as your topic title says but it got solved after updating the browser.

I see!!

Since when, you were facing this issue?

@Shreneda,
If you are having a Rewards issue, please open a topic here on Community and include the a detailed explanation of your situation and we’d be happy to help.