Espn.com is showing infinite number of ads on mobile brave browser but not on pc at the same time

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

**Espn.com is showing infinite number of ads on mobile brave browser but not on pc/windows at the same time- i awaited sometime to know how much it would reach and it crossed 250,000. I’m curious if this is some bug within brave or normal. The main problem is that, its not showing on the fresh page where brave shows the total ads and trackers blocked, its not either synchronising so i perceive it as some kind of bug, obviously. **

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. If mobile and pc uses the same server, do check on ad/trackers counter and resolve.
  2. ads tracked are not synchronising!

Expected result: espn.com shows a limited or logical number of ads that is tracked, also synchronises with profile

Brave Version(1.11.105, Chromium 84.0.4147.105):

Android 10, ONEPLUS A6000

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.