Errors in log & lost BAT

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

The other night Brave stopped working on my android phone. I decided to clear the cache and reset data, this also did not fix it. I gave up & went to bed & by morning it was just working again. Since then I have received no ads in brave and I have this log file error repeatedly.

Nov 10, 2021, 12:13:15.8 AM:ERROR:redeem_unblinded_payment_tokens.cc(62)] Failed to redeem unblinded payment tokens due to invalid wallet

In Ad diagnostics, I have no catalog ID or update time, do I need to reinstall? I’m not sure what’s going on here.

I already lost all of my BAT, which from searching, sounds like is lost for good. (Just great) :unamused: but I don’t want to re-install just yet incase there is something support can do?

Thank you~

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version: 1.31.90, Chromium 95.0.4638.69

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.