Error when verifying wallet

Hello, so I’ve been using brave for a few years now and its my go to browser because its ease of use and excellent security. I also enjoy the rewards feature that can be turned on and off and at times and Ill actually see adds that are of interest to me and have found many great services and items that I’ve purchased through them. However I’ve been getting an error on my main PC when verifying my uphold wallet through Brave and getting the error Error:

> Brave Rewards profile is flagged
> Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards profile has been flagged, and you’re not able to verify with a custodian at this time. This flag can sometimes be due to irregular Brave Ads activity, though it can also be a false positive.
**> **
> Note that while your Brave Rewards profile is flagged, you won’t be able to verify.
**> **
> No action is required on your part. Your Brave Rewards profile will be automatically reevaluated on a regular basis to determine when (or if) the flag can be removed. Please try again every so often to see if the flag has been removed.

My guess is I may have triggered this flag because I have also installed brave on all my devices including a second PC and as well as on my android cell phone. Is there a way to reset this flag and am I only allowed a certain number of devices that can be verified at a time? Thanks

Hello @Dave2019

Thanks for reaching out to Brave Support. Please submit a ticket to the Brave Rewards Support form:

From there a Support Agent can look further into the matter.

Have a great day!

Nah, there are no device limits necessarily. I mean, there are, but it’s not a magical number. And if you do hit a suspicious amount, it actually will tell you that your device limit has been reached.

Yeah, by creating a support ticket as linked to you by Alice.

Yes and no. Officially, they removed the device limit.

Unofficially, yes. You may want to read through everything at The device limit has been reached

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.