Error: Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded (see JavaScript console for details)

I have recently facing this error :
“Error: Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded (see JavaScript console for details)”
while trying to play website hosted 18+ games and not on one but all websites.
What should I do?

@AdityaRSingh

Edit your Original Post (‘OP’) above.

In order to include:

• Brave Browser version numbers (New Window, go to: `brave://version’)
  • Computing device Operating System version
  • Website link, where you encountered the ‘Error: Uncaught RangeError . . .’
  • Using a New Private Window with Tor? (Yes or No)
  • Using a VPN? (Yes or No)
  • How many Extensions do you have installed?
  • Do you have an Anti-Virus Extension installed?
  • Details about the window in which you saw the ‘Error . . .’ Screenshot will help

Maybe try another Internet browser that is Chromium-based. Same ‘Error . . .’ result?

I do not know, if an Internet browser can compensate for the JavaScript error, other than, halting the proceedings

Trouble is most likely, in the website(s).

Ref.

Struggling with a Maximum Call Stack Size Exceeded JavaScript Error? Check Your Recursive Function

https://blog.airbrake.io/blog/javascript-error-handling/javascript-error-handling-maximum-call-stack-size-exceeded

Here is everything you asked for :slight_smile:

• Brave Browser version —> v1.41.100
  • Computing device Surface Pro 3
    Operating System version Windows 11 Pro
  • Website link, p*rngames.games
  • Using a New Private Window with Tor? ----> YES
  • Using a VPN? Tor Inbuilt VPN only
  • How many Extensions do you have installed? None
  • Do you have an Anti-Virus Extension installed? NO
    The credits load fine but when I press enter to play then this error occurs.
    Actually all browsers give the same result(Chrome, Opera, Edge) but the error states its a common problem for Apple browsers and safari
1 Like

@AdityaRSingh

Sounds like, something about the website, causes a possibly old issue within Chromium (used by all of: Chrome, Opera, Edge, and Brave), to re-appear.

Perhaps @steeven or @SaltyBanana or @Saoiray will know whomever at Brave, the issue may interest, and they will file a bug report at Chromium.org (something like that).