Error: region currently not supported

Hi,

I want to transfer BAT from Brave to Uphold, but a message appears: “Error: region currently not supported” (see attachment). I registered from Austria and this country is supported: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469 What is the problem?

Regards,
Mikołaj

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
YES

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Are you trying to connect to Gemini?

Yes, I am already waiting for the second week for verification.

Gemini is having some problems or something (Outside of The USA), I guess. They even requested Brave to cut support for Brave rewards verification through Gemini last week or something.

OK, thanks for the answer. And what is the problem with Uphold? Austria is supported, after all.

Hey. Do UPDATE.
If you had connected to Gemini before the region unsupported issue started, then you can connect to Gemini again. They are allowing previously Gemini connected rewards profiles to connect to Gemini irrespective of their regions!

Thanks. The problem with the unsupported region appears with Uphold, while with Gemini there is a problem with verification, which already takes about 2 weeks.

Successful in the end through Uphold. Thanks to.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.