*“Error. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.”* While claiming the ads rewards

I clicked the Claim button to claim BAT earned from ads in June. The claim process was not successful. It yielded the “Error. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.” message. I went to try again, and received the same Error message again and again.

Reply from a Browser Support Staff:

1 Like

I am all so experiencing the same thing it’s be going on since June now it’s July still the same thing bro I’m starting to think thay really ant bovering tbh

Yep I know how you feel man. I’ve been experiencing this problem for 9 months on my droid tablet. It works on my other devices. I think just missing the payout date once sends you into a limbo of eternal accounts receivable :frowning:

This has been going on since last year so I don’t exactly have high hopes that it’ll be fixed any time soon.

Yep, join the club. I haven’t been able to claim rewards for so long I don’t even remember that last time I could. It’s been several months.

Just wait until you open up the browser and it shows a zero balance on top of that.

I love what Brave is trying to do, and I applaud their efforts, but I no longer believe they’ll ever fix this.

Still, as long as they’re around I’ll use it because I’m sick of google collecting data on everything I do online.

I am experiencing the same thing it’s be going on since June, I think they’ll ever fix this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.