Error message in Ubuntu using Citrix Workspace (latest tar download for Linux) "SSL error 61 - Digicert High Assurance EV Root CA - you have not chosen to trust" (In Chrome and Firefox) but in Brave i get a certificate downloaded in a word document -

I have Ubuntu 20.04 and I just downloaded Citrix Workspace for Linux 2112 (latest version). I tried debian and rpm versions and they didnt work at all so I tried tar version and that seems to work to a point. I tried rebooting and to use Citrix Workspace I get “SSL Error 61” message about not trusting the “Digicert High Assurance EV Root CA” when I tried using both Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. But when I tried with Brave all that happened was a certificate downloaded into a word document!! I tried going to Terminal and typing sudo ln -s /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla/* /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts but that didnt work. ANy idea how I can use Brave certificates to make Citrix work?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.