Error in Claiming the Rewards

Same issue here as well

a system error cannot Claim the Rewards

Still nothing has changed. I wasn’t given bats last month or this month either. These problems are starting to get very annoying now. You still do not give an answer, you do not offer us a solution. Solve these problems as soon as possible. We collect bats while using a scanner for 1 month, and at the end of the month they all disappear. If you’re not going to give the bats, why are we collecting them for 1 month and why are you showing us those ads? I haven’t had a stick for about 2-3 months. The same thing happened every month. You also gave 10 times less bats last month as if you were joking. You closed the threads I opened when I asked for help. You didn’t give any answer.

@steeven

same problem here… every month something go wrong

Same issue here. Claim button never reappeared. No resolution yet.

THANK YOU BRAVE TEAM :star_struck:

April’ Payment Error Claiming are SOLVED

https://community.brave.com/t/recieved-only-0-25-bat-like-the-most-of-the-people/372093/109?u=hend

SOLVED :point_up_2:

1 Like

@hend happy its solved for you. Not solved here yet though.

Same here, @Thrive. Not resolved for me yet either. I am happy to see some are fixed though! I’m sure our turn will come soon.

2 Likes

Seems to be U’r correct

Same issue here. Not resolved. I have verified my wallet too.

Yes, they are working on it. Will take some time.

@jagarsoshi @berk Thanks for your patience here. Were you eventually able to successfully claim your April BAT? If not, please DM me your Wallet Payment ID which can be found here brave://rewards-internals//

1 Like

Same issue. Still waiting on about 4.6 Bat.

same error found, unable to claim

my payment was not made since 07/04/2022

Got this same error message while trying to claim BAT

@steeven I have forwarded the information to you via DM.

I have also sent a DM with the details of my wallet ID

Got an error and never saw the claim button reappear again. My Brave statement for April 2022 says 0.25 BAT paid, but I never received it in Gemini, and not to mention that’s far too little compared to what I earned.

Same goes for me too