Error in brave rewards when I open the option: REWARDS SETTINGS. Your request is still being processed, please wait

hello everyone community. a pleasure.
I’ve been using brave rewards for a few days, everything was working fine, until suddenly this message appeared:

and I can’t get it out and I can’t do anything in the brave rewards window. what could have happened?.

even in the part to enter a page and navigate, it appears that I am logged into my gemini wallet, but that message continues to appear and does not go away. in this photo:
problema 3

is there any solution for this problem?.

thank you very much to everyone community :heart:.

@elnenefeo Are you saying this banner is present continiuosly even without attempting to reconnect/verify with Gemini?

Perhaps you can try to disconnect and connect it again?

hello Aman_M. i´m grateful for your reply. yes, I disconnected the gemini account, and the same thing appears.

and then I reconnected with my gemini account and the same message keeps appearing.

I also restart the computer and i restart the connection and it still appears, even if I am logged in or not.

Very weird indeed. What is your Brave version? I will tag @Mattches here.

my version brave

is very weird :frowning:

thank you very much @Aman_M

@elnenefeo,
Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.