Error-Device Limit reached

Hi, i re-installed linux and therefore brave, trying to connect to uphold but its telling me - Error: device limit reached

Your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because you’ve reached the maximum verified device limit.

How do i fix that?
Thanks

@cryptobit01 this message you’re seeing is provided by an antifraud trigger. There’s actually no more official device limit. So the best method is to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 to see if they can look into your account and help get it resolved. When you do that, make sure you’re providing the Rewards Payment ID and the email associated with your Uphold account.

Keep in mind they have a small team handling thousands of tickets and posts per day. So it can take a little while to get back to you. Key thing there will be a bit of patience. Beyond that, make sure to keep this topic alive by posting like once a week until it’s resolved… Maybe first reply is your ticket number after you create the support ticket. Then we can tag in others if needed after.

If you let a topic die, it’s assumed the issue might have been resolved and attention goes to the active topics.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.