Error device limit reached

Hi I had to do some reinstalling and was unaware of the 4 max life time rule so please reset it for me . All I have is one phone and one pc in sync that’s it. Now I’m stuck forever :tired_face: plz help

Try this.

Still same problem bothing solved

@toodoo9011 So you submitted the unlinking request and both your devices still have the error? Am I understanding correctly?

How long has it been since you submitted the unlinking request? Posted the link to the Wallet Unlinking Request below for reference.

How to Submit a Wallet Unlinking Request

Yes I did all that they even sent me an email a few days ago it’s been processed. But the problem still persists I gave them the correct uphold member I’d and all that

Please see recent post

I think you should have been able to verify with at least one device then. Not sure why you are still getting the same message on both devices.

Tagging @Mattches and hopefully he can drop in and help or clarify problem.

@toodoo9011,
Please submit a new request in the same form and I will ensure someone addresses it asap. Thank you.

Hi. I submitted my request to unlink here is the case number: 785550a7-477a-440b-aed3-4a09b6bedfec
Can someone assist me with it?
Thanks.

1 Like

Ok I just did it now with more information

@toodoo9011,
If you haven’t yet received a response from us after submitting to the form, can you please send me a DM with the email you provided in the form to ensure someone takes a look? Thank you.

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.

My email is [removed by mod]

I’ll be waiting for your response

Are we have to do that also to get response after submitting request?

@giannd

Please edit your reply in order to REMOVE your e-mail address.

Please DO NOT reveal such personal info IN POSTS at this very public forum, the Brave Community.

IF you are asked by Brave Support, to send them a Direct Message (“DM”) . . .

Let us say that you want to send a Direct Message to @mattches - then in a Brave Browser window, go to:

• https://community.brave.com/u/mattches/summary

Click on the Message button - looks like:

DM

1 Like

Just fyi for everyone. We had an update today from Brave.

This is referencing them removing the device limits.

2 Likes

NEW UPDATE!:

So everyone should be able to connect with no issues and device limits gone.

@toodoo9011

1 Like

Wow, It works!! Thank you!

fianlly ,thanks brave team

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.