Error - Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'wait')

NOTICE: Please only post Brave Wallet/Crypto wallet inquiries in this category – please go here for Brave Rewards support

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation?

How can this issue be reproduced?

Brave Version (check About Brave):

Additional Information: I recently have been getting this error Error - “Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘wait’)” whenever i click the compound botton on Stake Protocol. I also am getting “An error occured, try again” whenever i click the compound button on Piggy Bank on the Animal Farm protocol.
Can anyone please assist me with this issue & Best Regards!

Hey @rrodri4892,

Happy to look into this for you, it may be a compatibility issue.
What is a link to the dapp you are attempting to do this interaction with? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Doug

Hi Douglass & this issue has been occuring only recently but here are the two links & thank you much!

https://stakeprotocol.app/stake?tab=overview

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I was able to connect to both of those by using the MetaMask option. Could you provide more detailed steps?
Could you also try to make sure you have all extensions disabled in brave://extensions and then try again in a new tab too?