Error: Brave Rewards profile is reported Unfortunately

It’s been 6 months that I can’t connect my Brave rewards.

I don’t know what to do, it’s impossible to contact support.

There is the message :

Error: Brave Rewards profile is reported
Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards profile has been flagged and you are unable to verify with a guardian at this time. This report can sometimes be due to Brave Ads activity that violates the rules, although it could also be a false positive.

Please note that while your Brave Rewards profile is flagged, you cannot proceed with verification.

No action is required on your part. Your Brave Rewards profile will automatically be reassessed periodically to determine when (or if) the report can be removed. Please try again from time to time to see if the report has been removed.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. Please submit a request to support to investigate using the form linked below. Only Brave support can unflag accounts that have been flagged in error for extended periods of time.

Hope support can resolve your issue quickly! Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you Chocoholic

1 Like

I have had the same problem for almost a year now, no adds or pop-ups and cannot verify my profil because it is ‘flagged’. It does not provide any information to further resolve this problem. I have used Brave daily for many years.
I will also try sending another message to support about this.

@uidvh4_HG.d If you mean you have already submitted a ticket and have a ticket#, then sending an e-mail asking for a status update is your best option. If the ticket was closed without response, then do create a new request. Indicate it is a 2nd request and reference your old ticket#. I think you probably already have (had) a ticket open based on the information posted in the topic you created last month:

If none of that applies to your situation, and you haven’t submitted the form to support, then use the link posted above to submit a request for support to investigate. Please be aware that your request may be closed without notice if you do not provide the information requested. You can ask for help filling out the form if you are unsure of what information is being requested or where to get it.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Yes, I just submitted my problem to the link you provided for everyone else having this same issue. Got the standard auto-reply message showing my email was received, but no ticket number yet.
Thank you

1 Like

There can be a delay in the receipt acknowledgement email and receiving a ticket# assignment. That has happened to me too. I can’t really remember off the top of my head how long I had to wait for a ticket# email, but I think it was hours vs days. I would have to go look that up if I even still have the emails!

Just be patient. Your request is put in a queue and depending on the number of requests support has, and the complexity of the requests, it may take a while for you to move up in the queue. Also, once you have a ticket#, it may take them days to investigate, so you have to be patient again! If you haven’t heard anything back in a week or so (at least 5 business days) then send an email asking for a status update.

Again, hope this helps. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No reply from support, no ticket number, nothing.
I will send another Email in the morning.
As other users have stated, it is impossible to contact support.

@uidvh4_HG.d You should probably also re-submit the request form especially since you haven’t received a ticket# in over 5 days. I think you should have received a ticket# by now.

Please post any future updates in your topic: Rewards profile Flagged , account locked ?!?! So we can stop hijacking this one! We can continue there. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Alexlfs Sorry we hijacked your post. I am curious now if you received a ticket# when you submitted your request to support. Can you post an update too please? :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.