Error 500: Internal Server Error šŸ¤” - for my publishers account

Same problem With me help me please

Same problem Im facing for the last few days, why is that??

Iā€™m unable to reproduce the issue ā€“ not seeing the same error message. Try clearing cache. And cc @cory @steeven for assistance here.

Hey! If anyone is experiencing this error can you DM me your email address?

1 Like

I have sent you mail.

Why is there no answer? Why did you block my access to my ā€œcreator Braveā€ account? I think my audience of 60 million subscribers should find out the truth. I will have to tell them as soon as they bring new users to Brave their account will be banned.

Please check your messageā€¦ Not received any reply

1 Like

I also sent a message! But there is no answer.

Nothing changed. I canā€™t log into my account for 4 days.

Just checked. Does not work. What to do? Error 500!

Is it common here in Brave Community. We never get any reply or confirmation from community moderator or admin?

It is really disappointed that we never gt any reply solution from brave community or i think itā€™s a bad idea to waste time on brave browser.

Thanks for the ā€œNoā€ solution

@cory @eljuno @steeven

I sent a message, please help

still facing the same issue even after clearing the cache and used an entirely different network and still the same issue

I have sent you email. Please check

Hi! If you have a ā€œ500 errorā€ then the problem is not in Brave Rewards, but in your Uphold wallet. Please note if you made a mistake when creating the Uphold wallet. I had the same error, it arose because I created two Uphold wallets, one of which was blocked for me, since it is not allowed to have two wallets issued for the same person. The deleted wallet was tied to Brave Rewards Creators, and this caused an error 500. I contacted Uphold support and asked me to restore the deleted, verified wallet. After recovery, I was able to calmly enter Brave Rewards, there is no more 500 error! Sorry, if I wrote something incorrectly, I do not understand English well.

3 Likes

Read my answer! Most likely you have the same problem. Check what is wrong with your Uphold wallet.

Thank IvanMi so much

1 Like

Doneā€¦ it worksā€¦ Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.