Error 500 Brave Creator

Could you guys flush dns and see?

1 Like

Before my provider change, all worked perfectly. And now I have this issue. I’m not sure this is linked.

I’ve flush the dns and i’ve the same problem. Zarkiel have maybe reason , because i have switch my connexion on the FTTH and for this changely i’m actually on the 4g but it would be strange if it didn’t work because of that

1 Like

Well. No. I don’t think this is an internet connection /Provider issue. To me atleast, seems to be the server having an issue.

1 Like

ok we are waiting for the problem to be solved, can you keep us informed

1 Like

Absolutely. You could keep checking for the updates at my topic at

I’ll keep on updating as soon as I know more

ok perfect, by deleting the new profile I created for the tests, my profile was deleted and I lost everything, is there any way to recover it?

Umm. Don’t think so. Did you have Brave Sync enabled and another device with which it was syncing them?

No, it’s my bad. I didn’t pay attention :disappointed: I thought that brave added all the profiles created and that my profile was saved by default. So I have 4 years of passwords and favorites to refind now …

hmm Interesting, it started happening to me some time after I rebooted my router this weekend. I might have received a new IP from my ISP when that happened, but I’m not sure.

I’ve been receiving a HTTP 500 since … ~8pm PST on Friday (17th). It was working last at … 11:30 AM PST on the same day. The last thing that I did then was re-connect my Uphold account, which I have to do pretty regularly for some reason. Everything appeared normal immediately after reconnecting it, though.

The same thing happened to me with the creator account “Error 500: Internal Server Error :thinking:” and just a few days ago I changed my internet provider

The region has not supported that’s why this is happening.
ERROR 500

Hi all, can you try this? Press the lock icon in the URL > Site settings > Clear data, then try again. In other words, clear your cache and cookies for the Creators website.

Let us know, thanks.

I did what you said but said page continues to appear and does not enter the creator account

Are you French ? Maybe it’s related?

Nope! France is in the list of suported regions.

I am from Argentina and from what I knew until 2 days ago I was in creators, unless they have removed the region from the program

1 Like

It’s not because they removed the countries or anything. Seems to be a server issue

1 Like

It seems that it was a problem on the server, because I can now log in normally

1 Like

It’s ok , That rework now for me. (in france)

1 Like