Enhanced Bookmark Editing Capability

In the bookmarks Manager, bookmarks in a 2nd level or lower subdirectory can’t be edited or even viewed. I’m requesting this functionality be added.
Brave 0.12.1
OS X 10.12.1

Hi, I’m not sure this is the right answer.

But in the latest release (0.12.13 or 0.12.12) you can see bookmark in subfolder and edit it too.

Just wanted to bump this topic/bug, since I’m experiencing the same issue on windows 10 (version info below).

To elaborate on the issue, direct bookmarks in the toolbar can be right clicked and edited properly, however, any bookmarks within folders in the toolbar, when right clicked, cannot be edited.

The first bookmark in any folder will bring up a right click drop down menu, but will does not show the “edit bookmark” option, and actually shows a different context drop down than a direct link in the toolbar.

Subsequent links when right clicked, will not even bring up a right click dropdown, and will instead simply open the link and behave like a left click.

This is also mentioned in this related reported bug, Bookmark bug - 1. Bookmarks open irrespective of mouse position, and 2. Bookmarks open when deleted

Yes, you can of course open up the bookmark manager, access the corresponding folder, and right click the link, and it will give you the correct right click/context menu, but this really shouldn’t be necessary, if you just want to do a quick edit, as you can with direct bookmarks in the toolbar (i.e. not in folders).

Also, I tested this with both imported bookmarks from chrome, as well as bookmarks newly created within brave.

Brave: 0.13.4
rev: 71d8ffc7278a90b22b8617d37880787c1781e694
Muon: 2.56.4
libchromiumcontent: 56.0.2924.87
V8: 5.6.326.50
Node.js: 7.4.0
Update Channel: dev
os.platform: win32
os.release: 10.0.14393
os.arch: x64

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.