End of payment. in Brazil

and a pity, the brave browser. suspend BAT payments in Brazil.
well i hope you come back… sorry if i was rude to anyone… from brave…

@Edsoncarlos What are you talking about? Brazil is still supported…

look man, if I’m talking. about uphold in brazil, in january it stopped paying. and why it happened no, I’m making up a story.
this was even said on blogs on, youtube about them stopping paying…
that’s why I asked the question… but he went back to paying the BAT…

Where? Show me. I’m telling you about official answers from Brave. There is nothing about Brave having stopped Brazil here lately. There was a time period last year where Brazil was not supported, but it was brought back around November 14.

You can’t create new Uphold account in Brazil, that is shown on Uphold’s website. But Brave is still making payments to those who have been connected.

If you’re referencing the idea that people from Brazil who don’t have an Uphold account wont be able to make one, and therefore won’t be able to receive payments in the future, you’d be correct. This is because you have to be Verified in order to participate in Rewards once 1.48.xx releases. But that’s much different than what you’re claiming.

well, my uphold account works normally…
with brave…
but here in brazil it was said yes… about brave having stopped paying.
here is the video link on youtube…
see there…

It was from 5 months ago. Back then, Brazil wasn’t supported. Just like many other countries weren’t. In July every country around the world couldn’t connect to Uphold or Gemini. Then they slowly started adding countries. On August, Uphold allowed 19 countries.

This kept changing until now we have 52 countries able to connect.

So the video you watched just is outdated and doesn’t have the most accurate information for now.

1 Like