eMail confirmation leads to error 500

Just trying to change my contact mail address - get a email with a confirmation Link. Click on the link and …

Error 500: Internal Server Error :thinking:
Oops, sorry about that. You can try to refresh the page or return to https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/

For assistance please contact us at: [email protected]

O.K. that is what I am doing now!

I’m sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting @azorvida.

copying @nvonpentz and @LaurenWags for assistance here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @azorvida

Is this still occurring for you?

If so, please private message me:
email address on your account
site(s) on your account
Are any of your sites wordpress? If so, which ones?

Thanks,
Lauren

looks like I can not change may mail from [email protected] to [email protected]

Thanks @azorvida - I have shared this information with the team to assist in troubleshooting.

Best,
Lauren

Hi @azorvida,

It looks like you already have a publisher account under [email protected]. We require a unique email address for each account, that’s why your confirmation link failed. We’re going to update our process so you don’t get the option to send a confirmation link if the email address is already registered. Thanks for reporting this!

We’re working on a way for publishers to delete their accounts - but for right now, you can accomplish having all your channels under [email protected] by removing your channels from [email protected] and them reverifying them under [email protected].

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other problems/questions.

Nick

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.