Ebay listings won't upload photos using brave

Last week I had no problem using eBay and uploading photos but for strange reason today this is the problem.
I can’t upload any photos.
Either I get the upload circle on and on and on or I get some % sign and that is it.
No problem while using firefox.

I noticed that brave won’t support some free movies sites like putlocker, nor I can block some advertisement on some websites.

Any one has an idea what’s happening?

Hi @tygrynio71, thanks for reaching out. Before we can start troubleshooting, I’ll need some additional information. Would you mind telling me what operating system you’re using, your current brave version (you can find this by typing about:brave into the top URL bar), and any other details that could help us get a clearer picture of what’s going on?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I was having the same issue as op. But disabling the shield fixed it. I am using version 0.23.39 which is currently the latest one, on windows 7.

system Windows 7,
brave:

Brave 0.23.39
V8 6.7.288.46
rev a38be75
Muon 7.1.6
OS Release 6.1.7601
Update Channel Release
OS Architecture x64
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
Node.js 7.9.0
Brave Sync v1.4.2

I could attach print screen but not sure how.

yes, as Sniff1234 wrote, I disabled the protection and it worked.
I would like more filters being available to prevent naughty ads being showed

Yes, disabling Shields will solve the issue but not entirely necessary. There may be a specific Shield setting configured that’s causing the issue. Would you mind sending a screenshot of what you Shields panel looks like? To do this simply open Brave with the ebay website showing, click on the lion icon on the top right to open your shields panel, then hit the “print screen” (may be called “PrtSc” or “PrntScn” or some form of that) button. This copys the current image on your screen onto the clipboard. Then, come back this post and right-click and paste (or ctrl+v) to drop the screenshot directly into your reply :slight_smile:
Below I’ve attached a gif of myself uploading an image to ebay and showing off my current Shields settings which, if you configure yours the same way, should allow you to upload images.

thank you

did you check this-htt ps://community.brave.com/t/brave-not-allowing-me-to-upload-pictures-to-ebay-listings/23805
VidMate AnyDesk https://mobdro.onl/