Earning BAT does not work

Do you recommend closing it? I want to see the most ads for profit

1 Like

No, that’s not necessary, the brave shield doesn’t interfere with the brave rewards

1 Like

OK
At first, I noticed my ads were low, and now they are increasing. Could this be explained by my lower earnings?

1 Like

It’s been 7 days since I signed up for a total of 17 cents. It means I earn $ 1 a month and that’s low

1 Like

@TarqSultan1 each ads has different BAT value set by the advertiser

another note do not think that ads will give you tons of money unless if BAT price sky rocket like bitcoin :wink:

the only rule is that the users get 70% of the ads value and 30% go for brave company

if you need more then if you have site /channel then join the creator program and hope that your user tip your site

for more info about that check this https://creators.brave.com/

1 Like

You’ve received 18 ads in one week. That’s not bad for your country. The ads don’t pay a lot (it’s up to the advertiser), so don’t expect to gain a lot of money this way. Don’t confuse the Brave Rewards ads (popup notification at the bottom of your screen) with the Web site ads that Brave blocks. You would get no rewards at all by allowing the Web site ads, so it’s better to allow Brave to block them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.